Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sacher Cupcake

Hello Again! :)

I've chosen to be the representative of Hungary in an international recipe eBook. Yay! :D
(I don't know how popular  a recipe eBook can be nowadays? Personally, I haven't got any... And to be honest I don't have an eBook reader, neither. I prefer reading real books. But still... This makes me so proud. :D ) 

And as I have found my lost recipes, I can share them with You now. :) Like this Sacher Cupcakes.
I made them for my colleagues' birthday, which was one day before mine, so we had a group celebration at the hotel. And the inspiration came also from them, as my colleague has a secret Sacher recipe...
I don't know if I can tell the secret, but... Here is it:
 Step 1: Grab the brownie from the canteen.
Step 2: Cut it up horizontally.
Step 3: Fill it with jam. 
That's it... :D 
So, honestly, mine is a little bit more complicated,  as we didn't have brownies at home, just simply ready. 
But it's easy, and fun. And as I have a Sacher Cake on the blog with the original recipe (You can check) I decided to make them in cupcakes. :) Cheers!
Ingredients:
  • 5 eggs
  • 2 tbsp of vanilla sugar
  • 200 g= 4/5 cups of sugar
  • 200 g= 4/5 cups of margarine (melted)
  • 1 bar of dark chocolate (melted)
  • 2 tbsp of vanilla flavor
  • 2 tbsp of cocoa
  • 1 tbsp of baking powder
  • 200 g= 4/5 cups of flour 
  • 50 g = 1/5  cups of crushed biscuits (just crush some cookies)
  • 3 tbsp of oil
  • ----
  • jam(peach, or greengage
  • 1 bar of dark chocolate
  • 1 tsp of oil

Preparation:
1. Whisk the egg whites with the vanilla sugar to get a thick foam.
2. Mix all the other ingredients from the upper column. (You can melt easily the margarine, then the chocolate in the microwave, on 350W 3 minutes)



3. Then add the foam to it, gently.

4. Fill the muffin baker with muffin liners. I usually sprinkle a little crushed biscuits in each, to avoid burning.

5. Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.

6. Put 1 spoon of batter to each cups.

7. Then add 1 teaspoon of jams on each.


8. Then cover them with also 1 tbsp of batter.

9. Bake them for about 40 minutes.

10. When they are ready, take them out from the tray, to let them cool.

11. Lubricate their tops with jam.
12. Melt some chocolate, add 1 tsp of oil to it, and lubricate it on them as well.

 
13. Then You can decorate them, I used leave shaped biscuits, and marzipan balls.


Enjoy! :)
xoxo: Hajni


No comments :

Post a Comment