Thursday, November 7, 2013

Coffee Brownie


Hello! :) 
I hope You can spare a little time, when the weather is fine, to go out a bit to the nature. I love the autumn colors and I would love to go out! :) 

It's a pity that this year I'm writing my thesis every single day when I'm not at work so I can only go out to the garden. Which is beautiful as well, as You can see. :) 
I baked this Brownie for my best friend, as we haven't met for months, so it would have been a shame for me, if I didn't bake anything for her.
 So autumn gave me the inspiration, and this Coffee Brownie happened, as I had some leaf-shaped cookies with me. 
It was sweet, soft and delicious. Give it a try! :) 
Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 dl of milk (4/5 cup)
  • 0,5 dl of oil (1/5 cup)
  • 360 g of flour (1 + 1/2 cup)
  • 200 g of sugar (4/5 cup)
  • 1 tbsp of baking powder
  • 1 tsp of gingerbread spice (or cinnamon with ginger)
  • 2 tsp of vanilla flavor
  • 1 tsp of almond flavor
  • coffe (one espresso)
  • ---
  • cookies, marzipan balls, white chocolate

Preparation:
1. Make an espresso coffee. 


2. Mix all the ingredients from the upper coloumn. (the greenish liquid was the almond flavor)


3. Lubricate a big baking tray with margarine, and sprinkle flour on it.
4. Pour the batter into it.

5. Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
6. Put some cookies on the top. (I even put some leftover marzipan balls as well).


7. Bake it about 40 minutes on 180 degree Celsius.

8. I decorated it with melted white chocolate. 



Enjoy! :)
xoxo: Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment